Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of products and not trying to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor inventhelp phone number and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or InventHelp Review the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.